Hozzászólás: # 2225 db
Indította: Tris
Dátum: 2007.02.07. 21:52:02

Első oldal | <2> | 3 | Utolsó oldal

2007.02.28. - 09:20:56 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #79. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- I'm so sorry, Agihad. I... I... I don't have excuse. I will try to recompense it. I promise. First, we will kill my ex-master. Then we will kill his men. Oh, and I want to meet Solembum. But... Wait a minute! What is that noise? That whoomp?
Sylenne shouted.
- The waterfall! Everybody on standby!!!
Carpe Diem

2007.02.27. - 14:13:55 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #78. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- And... he gave you an order to kill my family. He is the murderer of my family, not you. We can be friends now, if you want. But my sight... I won't forget this! Captain, let's go! Kill him! Altogether!
'Ophelia! We have spotted our enemy. We have a new warrior who can help us. Today... I will take my revenge!'
"You were born to be my baby..."

2007.02.27. - 09:52:47 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #77. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- I see, Agihad. Thank you. But don't worry. My master... isn't my master now... He killed my family! And nearly he kiled my heart!
Carpe Diem

2007.02.26. - 18:11:43 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #76. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- It's hard... You killed my family... But as I see, you are a good men. Now. But if you turn back to the skimn of the asassin, I kill you! And about my pain... Now, I now what is pain. I'm happy about that. Thanks... I became a better man... So what do we do now? ... Oh, I have forgotten... Waíse heil! - a light flashs, then Tristan is healthy again. - You're welcome... For now. If you make a mistake... Just one mistake... It gets back to your neck...
- I see.
- All right. Now, let's find that bitch! We will kill him. Together. Altogether. Captain, can we get to the dryland? Or you have something to do for me?

2007.02.26. - 10:07:16 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #75. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

- Yes... My master killed Eonil. My master killed my family. My master killed everybody I loved. My master killed my heart. And... I killed many people for my master... Until now! With your help, or alone, but I will kill my master, that damned velki! And... Agihad... I know I made pain to you... Please, I don't ask you to don't kill me, I just ask time... I kill the snowelf, then you can kill me. I won't defense.
Carpe Diem

2007.02.25. - 00:35:42 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #74. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Sárkánylovas

Tristan hit his head. Suddenly a strong hand grabbed his shirt . Somebody take him her shoulder, and brought into a room. A light flashed , and his pain has ended, but he was week.
Tristan opened his eyes: Sylenne set near him.
-Are you all right Tristan? Or Enoil?…
-Enoil has died. Your brother lives.
"Nem szamit milyen a vilag korulotted. Az szamit milyen a vilag benned."

2007.02.23. - 11:00:21 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #73. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

Tristan was dying. His dear blood drained. He can't see to good. The, something... growled. A gigantic spider was coming. Tristan knew, he will die, but he didn't want to be food of a spider. He lose hold of the web. He started to fall to a river, to the Water of Tears, to the board of the Morningstar...
Carpe Diem

2007.02.22. - 23:46:16 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #72. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Sárkánylovas

Sylenne loved her brother, her only relative. She didn’t want to kill Tristan, but can’t forget, what Tris done: he is an assassin , and killed many innocent people. No, it was not Tristan, it was Enoil.
-Agihad, we have to start now. I feel something, Tristan is in trouble. Hurry up!

2007.02.22. - 20:25:25 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #71. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Niara kérésére őt is mozgatnom kell most, mert csak kb 2 óra múlva lesz itt./

- Wait, Agihad - said Sylenne. - I have a better idea.
- What?
- Yes, the road to the cliff of the Devil's Peak is a desert, but... In Greywater there is a sinkhole, which is very large. Have you ever heard about the Water of Tears? It's a river... Under the ground... From Greywater, to Devil's Peak, to the Auros waterfall. It is a really dangerous way, but the river is really fast, and we can travel unawares.
- The end of the river is a waterfall?
- Yes, the Auros. It is near 2 miles high.
- 2 miles?! And how can we stop under the ground?
- With a lot of luck.

Eonil was really shocked. His master knew everything about his family, and he killed him. Eonil killed him. His pain was too strong. His master noticed his nerves.
- What's the matter, Eonil?
- Master... Do you know me?
- What?
- Do ypu really know me?
- Why do you ask that?
- Because my real name is Tristan D. F. Mistletoe.
The master shouted because of the surprise.
- No, it's impossible! I killed you!
- I can't remember. But I know my name. So... What will you do?
- Hmmm... Maybe...
The master suddenly whipped out a dagger, and stabbed into Tristan's neck.
- Well, I won't make a mistake again.
Tristan's eyes became glassy. His lifeless body spilled from the window of the tower.
- All of the Mistletoes have to die. The next and last is Sylenne.
The master laughed.
- I have to do it myself.

Tristan fell into a big and deep fountain. He was alive, but he was dying. The bottom of the fountain was in an underground river called the Water of Tears. Tristan fell into a gigantic spider-web, which was hanging on stalaktites.
Carpe Diem

2007.02.22. - 15:35:04 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #70. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/Semmi gond! Én ezt szótárba néztem... Mindegy:-) Mostmár tudom.../

Now I'm training myself to see through magic. It isn't the same as before, and it is very hard to do. But my hearing is better.
- Yes, captain?
- You don't have to call me captain, Agihad. But I have informations. News.
- Yes?
- Eonil has seen in a village called Devil's Peak.
- Devil's Peak... Nice.
- He is living here I think.
- If he doesn't kill somebody...
- Well... Yes.
- Is there any water?
- No, so we go on the dryland.
- Oh, I can ride on Ophelia!!!
- It's good to see you are happy...
- Yes. I'm happy now. But I'm sad because of my sight... That's not important now. Let's get ready. We must go as soon as we can. In the morning?
- Yes, it can be good.
- Then I speak with Ophelia.
- All right my friend.
- Captain!

2007.02.22. - 09:25:09 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #69. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Sorry Agihad, csupán segítségkén mondom, nem kötözködök, hogy a vak angolul blind./

Eonil quickly horsed to his master, to the old village called Devil's Peak. His master was a velki. The velkis are very rare, they called snowelves, too.
- My lord - bowed Eonil. - Sylenne is dead.
The snowelf stand up, and hit Eonil's face.
- Fool! - ho shouted. - Sylenne is alive! You failed!
- Sylenne didn't die? But... I...
- You didn't calculate on a young, but dangerous Rider! My plans are in ruins!
- How can I help you? What is your plan, master?
- Have you ever heard about the Mistletoe family? They... They killed my brother a long ago. I have to punish them! Sylenne is a Mistletoe! She is the last Mistletoe! I have to kill Sylenne D. F. Mistletoe!!!
- Mistletoe, master? Hmmm... And have you heard about a Mistletoe called Tristan?
- Yes, but I cut his throat when I massacred his family.
- No, master. Tristan is alive, too.
- What the nine hells?
- Yes, master. Tristan live... again...
Carpe Diem

2007.02.21. - 13:23:51 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #68. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

I open my eyes but I can't see anything... Am I sightless??? NOOOOOO!!!
- Is anybody here?
- Yes, I'm here Agihad. - I hear Sylenne's voice. - Don't you see me?
- No... I can't see anything... I'm sightless. Perhaps... Perhaps the blood has overrun my brain... But that's not important now... Oh, a minute...
"Ophelia!
I'm here sweetheart!
Are you all right?
Yes. I am all right. But you aren't!!!
Can I see through your eyes??
Oh... I understand. Of course. But you can only see what I see... And you can see with magic too!!!
It's true! Thanks!"
- Sylennem, I can see with magic. It won't be the same such with as my eyes, but it can be all right.
- These are good news! I'm happy. You're living.
- Thanks for saving me. But now we have lot to do. We have to find Eonil!!! He is the murderer of my family! I will kill him. With this sword, my sword called 'Mellon'!!!

2007.02.21. - 11:20:07 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #67. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

I was realley pleased. I killed my target. My mission was succesfull. I killed... my sister? I felt something... unknown feeling, but I killed it too. Maybe she was my sister, maybe not, but she wanted to kill me too! But... I she was really my sister, she could help me to find my past... I was absolutely confused. I was wrong? I was right? I didn't know. And that girl... who kissed me... She said she knew me. She said, Tristan. I... No. Tristan died. I killed him. Now, I have to forget my past forever and ever. I am Blackmask Eonil, the assassin!
Carpe Diem

2007.02.20. - 22:52:16 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #66. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Sárkánylovas

Sylenne opened her eyes, her chest really hurted. She looked at Agihad:
-Agihad!!!! No!!!!!! She was crieing. She wanted to save the sailors life. She closed her eyes, took her right hand on the man’s heart, and a light flashed. Sylenne gave all her power in these magic, Agihad was her friend, he can’t die! She lives on a ship, but she is an elf: she has got power, big power, but didn’t use it very long time ago. Now she weakened, but saw, that Agihad opened up his eyes. She smiled:
-Thank You, Agihad. I will never forget it. You saved my life….
She passed out, because was needed some time to firm.

2007.02.20. - 13:52:02 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #65. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- Cap.. captain... - I say silently. - I ... have... made.. what I could... Protect... Sylenne... Agihad... protect her... OPHELIA!!!! - I shout suddenly then I close my eyes. Sylenne starts making magic to save my life... But I can't see that anymore...

2007.02.20. - 13:47:15 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #64. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Máskülönben meghalt volna... Vedd figyelembe, hogy én nagyon gonsz bérgyilkos vagyok... Még.../
Carpe Diem

2007.02.20. - 13:38:37 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #63. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/Átültettem magamra a sebét???/

2007.02.20. - 13:36:47 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #62. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Az életed áldoztad, hogy meggyógyítsd... Most haldokolsz... Bocsi. De még van esélyed, csak én, mint Eonil nem tudok róla.../
Carpe Diem

2007.02.20. - 13:34:04 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #61. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/Bocs, az uccsó mondatot ne mvágom... Akkor most meggyógyítottam, vagy nem???/

2007.02.20. - 10:51:10 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #60. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

/Nagyon rendesek vagytok, hogy nem öltök meg a tudtom nélkül. De rosszul tettétek./

I wake up in a dark cell. Hmm, smell of salt sea. I'm in a boat, maybe in the Morningstar. Someone arrives, and opens the door of my prison.
- Tris... she whispers.
- I'm Eonil. Blackmask Eonil. Tristan died long ago.
- No! Please Tris! Don't kill yourself! Don't kill my heart!
- Leave me alone. You don't know me. Yes, many years ago I killed a man called Tristan.
- Tristan! Please, remember! Maybe... Maybe I can help... - Solembum said, then... kissed the assassin.
- What did you do?! I'm your enemy!
- No. My enemy is Eonil, but you are Tristan. I know. Think about it.
Solembum leaved the cell of Tristan/Eonil and she let the door opened.
The man stand up.
- No. You made a mistake. I am Blackmask Eonil. And you... You sentenced to death the Morningstar...
The dark shadow of Eonil disappeared...

Sylenne had nightmares. She knew she was fool. Her brother started to lose his dark heart, and she... She wanted to kill him. She killed the real Tristan... Forever.
She woke up because of a icecold blade. Eonil's blade.
- Good night, sister. - said Eonil. - And goodbye, forever.
Eonil's sabre pierced Sylenne's heart.
- Goodbye.
Eonil leaved the Morningstar. Somebody shouted. They know, that their captain is dying.
Eonil smiled.
Solembum cried.
Daki took a revenge.
And Agihad... Agihad said: "Veisa heill..."

Sylenne slowly opened her eyes, and she saw deadly wound of the young Rider.
Carpe Diem

2007.02.15. - 20:07:09 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #59. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/ De mostmár inkább folytassuk is English!!! És szedjük ki a magyar hsz-eket. Szerintem.../

2007.02.15. - 20:06:18 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #58. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/De én már megkegyelmeztem neki. Most. Mert nincs itt. Amúgy meg úgyis simán lecspna, szóval nem árthat a jó benyomás:-)))/

2007.02.15. - 19:46:31 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #57. hsz
Moderátor
Fekete köpenyes mágus

/Pont ez az! Most épp mindenki ki akarja nyírni! Ha enyém lett volna a jog, szépen szélnek eresztem!
"Solembum?" "Magától értetődik." "Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!"

2007.02.15. - 15:39:50 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #56. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- I tell you all something. We don't have to kill him now. We can take him with us to the Morningstar. There we will be avaible to add him some questions before we kill him. And we can decide about our revenges. Right?

2007.02.15. - 15:37:42 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #55. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/De az én barátom fizikailag meghalt!!! Ez több jog ,nem? Amúgy nem kéne megölni Tristant, mikor itt sincs.../

2007.02.15. - 15:36:04 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #54. hsz
Fórumozó
Szamárlovas

/Tönkretette az életét, mert összetörte a szívét. /
Szofi forever! ;)

2007.02.15. - 14:52:33 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #53. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

/Nem értem, hogy miért ölt meg, mikor élsz, és virulsz. Azt vágom, hogy összetörte a szívedet. De attól élsz, nem? Az én barátom meghalt. Miatta./

2007.02.15. - 14:50:02 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #52. hsz
Moderátor
Fekete köpenyes mágus

/Agihad! Most magyarul is magyarázzam el?/

2007.02.15. - 14:48:16 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #51. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember
Vándor

- Sorry, I don't understand!

2007.02.15. - 14:45:04 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #50. hsz
Moderátor
Fekete köpenyes mágus

I understand you. But you don't understand me! Yes, I'm living. But he killed my heart! So he killed my life!

Első oldal | <2> | 3 | Utolsó oldal